A.T. Literature- BOING!
- Analysis of Whole-Body Vibrations of Suspension Manual Wheelchairs: Utilization of the Absorbed Power Method
- Effect of Rear Suspension and Speed on Seat Forces and Head Accelerations Experienced by Manual Wheelchair Riders With Spinal Cord Injury
- Effectiveness of Rear Suspension in Reducing Shock Exposure to Manual Wheelchair Users During Curb Descents
- Effects of Suspension on the Vibrations Experienced During Wheelchair Propulsion
- Evaluation of Selected Manual Suspension Wheelchairs Using ANSI/RESNA Fatigue Tests
- In Suspense?
- Lightweight Chairs for Every Day: Colours 'N Motion, Inc.
- Measurement of Force and Acceleration Experienced in a Manual Wheelchair
- Off the Beaten Path: Doing Tough Terrain on Wheels