View an alternate layout of this website with limited styles and no horizontal scrolling
ISO 9999 - Class and subclasses
30 ASSISTIVE PRODUCTS FOR RECREATION
Click on a subclass to see the divisions that fall under that subclass.
- Products that enable people to engage in games with rules or unstructured or unorganized
games and spontaneous recreation.
- Devices that aid people to engage in competitive and informal or formally organized games or
athletic events, performed alone or in a group.
- Devices that aid people to perform, read and create music.
- Assistive products for voice and speech training, see 05 03 03.
- Assistive products for training in musical skills, see 05 24 03.
- Devices that aid people to take and process photographs or to produce films or videos.
- Video recording and playing devices, see 22 18 06.
- Products that assist people in the creation of art and crafts.
- Manually operated hand tools, see 28 15 03.
- Powered hand tools, see 28 15 06.
- Products to aid in the cultivation or tending of plants or a garden, or in the care of a lawn.
- Landscaping and construction machines, see 28 15 12.
- Products to aid people to hunt and fish.
- Products to aid a person when camping outdoors or travelling in a camper or other recreational
Included are, e.g., tents, recreational vehicles.
- Vehicle accessories and adaptations, see 12 12 00.
- Devices that enable a person to smoke cigarettes, cigars and pipes.
Included are, e.g., adapted ashtrays, lighters and cigarette holders.
- Products that aid with the feeding, cleaning and other care of pets.