AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Accent™ 800-D is an integrated speech device designed for adults and children with speech disabilities as a result of disabilities such as a spinal cord injury or neurological disorder or a severe physical disability to allow them to communicate with ease. It is a dedicated SGD, locked from running Windows applications, meeting Medicare funding guidelines. The Accent 800-D offers advanced functionality and user-friendly features, making communicating fast and easy. It is the smallest and most portable PRC device that offers a variety of vocabulary options.
The Accent 800-D offers a choice of vocabulary options featuring Unity® with LAMP/Words for Life™, CoreScanner™, and WordCore. Other available vocabulary options include Essence™ for literate adults and WordPower™. The Accent 800 is powered by PRC’s NuVoice™ software and offers built in support resources for clinicians and clients.
The Accent 800-D is configured as a dedicated device to meet the functional specifications of the Medicare/Medicaid funding requirements. The Accent 800-D is locked from computer access and all other non-communication functions.
An optional Integrated Feature Pack (IFP) is available for customers who choose to upgrade the device to its full capability.
- Dimensions: 9"w × 5.8"h × 1.4"d
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Display Size: LCD IPS 8" HD (diagonal measurement)
- Screen Resolution 1280 x 800
- Dedicated device locked from Windows applications
- Synthesized Speech with Digitized Speech Capacity
- Battery life ranges: 11 to 13 hours depending on individual usage and power settings
- 1 - 3.0 USB port and 1 - 2.0 USB port
- 2 - Switch Scanning Ports
- Language Activity Monitoring (LAM)
- Includes 3-year warranty
- Color: black, blue, red, green, pink, purple, yellow