Permobil X850 Corpus 3G
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Permobil X850 Corpus All-Terrain Power Wheelchair is an offroad wheelchair designed for cross-country use in all weather. With rear-wheel drive, a powerful motor, and robust suspension this is a wheelchair which users can safely drive at 15 kilometers/hour.
The powerful offroad-wheelchair is built for people who demand high performance. The chair is equipped with ESP (Electronic Steering Performance) which controls the engine and ensures that you never lose control when taking a corner. It has directional lighting which stay on the track, spring-loaded mirrors, and rubber bumpers. The Corpus 3G features a seating system that is completely adapted to the natural form of the body.The seat can be rotated 180°, making mounting and dismounting easy.
- Maximum user weight 136 kilogram
- Range 35-45 kilometer
- Maximum speed 10-15 kilometers/hour
- Obstacle height 110 millimeter
- Turning radius 1680 millimeter
Features and Specs:
- Electrical functions: Seat lift, Backrest adjustment, Tilt adjustment, Wheelbase adjustment, Seat rotation
- Options: Contact Permobil dealer for any other options.
- Wheelbase Corpus 3G: Adjustable wheelbase ensuring the length is suited precisely to the user and can adjust the length of the chair.
- Seating system Corpus 3G: The Corpus seating system offers a range of power-adjusted options. For instance, the user can use the control panel to easily adjust the backrest. A powered seat lift is also available. The seat can be rotated 180° for easier transfer.
- Backrest Corpus 3G: The user may utilize power functions such as the electrically-operated backrest available. Standard split backrest, adjustable in steps of 25 millimeters.
- Wheeled Mobility
- Disability Terms